Download your free guide
Engaged prospects convert to customers more often. Engaged customers buy more often. Engaged brand advocates mention the brand more often. All these create a powerful competitive advantage for brands that can master engagement. This online customer engagement guide will help you do just that.
Most books on this topic present a litany of tactics that will provide a temporary boost in engagement metrics. This book is different. It delves into the root cause of engagement problems on a brand level and provides a six-step guide to solve them. The result will be a brand that is better adapted to the online environment and better able to attract and engage the right audience.
This 63-page guide will show you step-by-step:
- How to define online marketing objectives
- How to tell your entire brand story in four seconds or less
- How to properly define your brand’s category
- How to write a compelling value proposition
- How to define a competitive position for your brand
- How to build credibility and trust with your brand profile