Marketing is tough. International marketing is even tougher.
Most CMOs would agree that successfully marketing a brand domestically is a challenge. But for brands that cross borders, that challenge is multiplied by every country they serve. Underestimating that challenge is the #1 reason we see many brands fail to thrive outside their home markets.
That’s why we put together this free guide which shares some of our 14 years of experience helping brands enter and succeed in other markets.
Here’s some of what’s inside:
- How to know if your brand will travel well
- Ceneralized vs. distributed control
- The four types of advertising agencies that can help you with international and how to tell which one is best for your brand
- The difference between translation and adaptation
- The other 13 more subtle but critical differences between domestic and international marketing
Download this guide to selecting an international advertising agency now!